The Blazer

Ladies…for my first post I thought I would write about one piece of clothing I am very passionate about. The Blazer! This is one fashion staple item every girl must have in their closet. And if you are like me then you will want one in every style, shape and colour possible.

This simple yet elegant blazer is a must have. It will go with absolutely everything from jeans, to dresses and would look great with a pop of colour in the way of accessories.

Forever New $99.99.

I think a white or cream blazer is great to have as it is a more dressy option. Perfect if you want to look a little more glamorous for a special occasion. I am a huge fan of black and white together so team this with black pants or jeans and you have a timeless look.

Forever New $129.99.

I have just made a sneaky purchase of this blazer myself. I am absolutely loving the soft minty colour and think it is perfect to brighten the dull winter days we are having and then will be a great transition into spring. So feminine and pretty!

Dotti $89.95.

As you will soon learn I am obsessed with anything Kardashian related. So of course when they brought out their own clothing line I was thrilled. I also have this jacket and have already had so many wears out of it in such a short time. I love the vibrant colour, it makes me feel happier just by putting it on. Would look great teamed with a contrasting coloured necklace, maybe in a cobalt blue.

Sears online: www.sears.com $61.45.

These are just a few of many great styles of blazers available. So ladies…what are you waiting for, go out and stock up now for an all year round staple item!

Courtney xx

Share:

7 Comments

1. July 10, 2012 / 7:00 am

I have that first black one you mentioned! I’m obsessed with it and have worn it out every night I’ve gone out recently (with different friends on every occasion of course!)

I am a big fan of the blazer! x

• July 10, 2012 / 7:27 am

Oh do you? hehe i also have that one but didn’t mention that because it would seem like I have a definite problem haha! It is such a nice fabric! Glad you have had a lot of use out of it. I love the old sneaky recycle of the same piece of clothing when you are with different friends (no one will ever know) 🙂 xo

• July 10, 2012 / 7:49 am

And how awesome are the sneaky little pockets? I have undone one to put my hands in (I always have to have my hands in something/holding something) haha x

2. Kim-Marie
    July 10, 2012 / 11:20 am

Love the Dotti one! 🙂

• July 10, 2012 / 11:53 am

Isn’t it gorgeous?! So happy I got it, loving the sherbet coloured tones out at the moment!

3. July 11, 2012 / 11:50 am

Ahhh courts I sooooo need to expand my blazer collection more, this is one area that I need to focus on. I’ve got lot’s of fur, lot’s of leather, but only a few blazers and even then not ones that I love. I would love a black staple and then a colour like blue (or even go crazy with a pink)… great post 🙂 xx

• July 11, 2012 / 12:11 pm

Thanks sweets!! Yes blazers are a great love of mine. I just got a new black one but am all over the colours atm. It’s so nice for a change as most of us wear so much black. I have an amazing hot pink one which I adore! Dotti told me they have some new floral ones coming out in the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled xx