New Obsession…Capped Toe Shoes

I was scrolling through the Tony Bianco website a few weeks ago when I came across this new style of shoe featuring a capped toe in a contrasting colour. I then did some research only to find there are a few different places selling them in all sorts of colours. Also great to see the use of the fluoro colours as well which are really popular at the moment. My personal faves are the ones with the metallic toe. The silver and gold really POP! Whether you are looking for a comfy flat or a glamorous heel this new style is the HOT new item to have! Stay Fabulous! Courtney xx

Peep Toe
     $239.00

Tony Bianco
     $169.95

Tony Bianco
     $129.95

Share:

7 Comments

1. Rebecca
    July 11, 2012 / 6:12 am

I’m looking forward to these babies! The capped to looks awesome and I have a thing for metalics at the moment! I’m gonna go flats over heels as I’d definetly get mroe wear from them that way.

arrceebee.blogspot.com.au

• July 11, 2012 / 6:34 am

Yeah the metallics are so amazing! I think you’re spot on, flats would definitely get more wear. Love!

2. July 11, 2012 / 11:57 am

I see me rocking some neon high high heels with a gold cap in a tailor fitted black work outfit! Ever since I saw Posh aka Vikki Beckham rock these bad boys I knew I had to add at least ONE pair to my wardrobe. You have just supplied me with theee best inspiration of where I can get my hands on some 🙂 xx

• July 11, 2012 / 12:12 pm

Oh my gosh aren’t they just amazing?! and if Mrs Beckham is wearing them then they must be a hot item haha… Go for it, they would be a great touch for a dull working day 🙂 xo

3. July 12, 2012 / 2:51 am

Ever since Louis Vuitton released them recently it’s gone so popular! love the look! Classy + Chic!

4. July 12, 2012 / 3:44 am

Love! Especially the Tony Bianco’s.

Beautiful post hun. x

• July 12, 2012 / 6:26 am

Aw thanks lovely lady! Aren’t they amazing, the Tony Biancos are my fave too and they come in all sorts of colours 🙂 x