Loafers

The loafer! Currently majorly crushing on this style of shoe. It is stylish and comfy..BONUS! They have a somewhat gentlemans slipper look but something about them just screams at me to BUY, BUY, BUY!! Everywhere I look I see different styles and colours, so you are sure to find one (or ten) that are for you.

Sandler Loafers

StyleTread $119.95

Stay Fabulous!

Courtney xx

Share:

8 Comments

1. July 18, 2012 / 8:19 am

You have me rethinking my opinions of loafers, these look so stylish 😀
    Also thanks for subscribing to my blog and for the lovely comment, I hope you keep enjoying!

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

• July 18, 2012 / 10:25 am

Aren’t they?! I have those ones in a white and black spot but they don’t sell them anymore so I didn’t include them in the post x

2. July 18, 2012 / 11:25 am

Your posts and options of WHERE we can actually buy the products AND with the variety of price options will never cease to amaze me my love!! So freaking amazing and sooo handy. I am about to embark on my Euro trip as you know and loafers were actually in my sites 🙂 🙂 I have bought flat boots, bikie type ankle boots, some sailor boat shoes and then I want some loafers…I’m wanting to spend only a little though so its not loss if I have to chuck em’ to make more room in the backpack so guess where I’m going?? .. TO RUBI .. you’re honestly a darling for sharing this xx

• July 18, 2012 / 11:53 am

AWWW thank you so much sweets you are too kind!!! well me being me and doing everything to excess I have a few of the pairs that I posted and the rubi ones are one of them. Well actually I have the rubi ones in a pale yellow and a lilac colour, so cute and cheap. Can’t go wrong there. You definitely don’t want to spend much when you should be saving your pennies for your amazing adventures and also as you said, half the time on holidays you end up throwing the shoes out by the end of the trip because they get ruined hehe (the sign of a good holiday) xoxo

• July 20, 2012 / 2:14 pm

You always make me laugh! You post options then the truth comes out about how many of the options you actually own – which is generally all of them – You would have one of THE most enviable wardrobes everrrr 🙂 you’ll be the first to know if I get my butt in to gear to buy some before we depart xx

• July 20, 2012 / 2:20 pm

Hahaha well I’m glad I can provide some amusement! Is it bad that I have 3 of the pairs I posted? 🙂 at least i can truly say they are worth while and know im telling the truth ha. well thank you my dear, really appreciate your kind words! Yesss let me know I’m you get a pair! I’m going to be wearing my rubi ones tomorrow for my high tea! Figured the pastel colours were very “girly” x