One Honey Boutique

Hi Dolls!

Some of you may remember back in December I did a Christmas wish list post and on there I featured some fabulous Prada inspired sunglasses from One Honey Boutique. Well I thought it was high time I did a whole post dedicated to this boutique so you can all experience their wonderful products like I have. They have a store in Sydney or you can order online and have it shipped within Australia or Internationally.

They sell everything from clothing, to jewellery to shoes and handbags, so you are sure to find something that catches your eye. If you love on trend celebrity fashion then you will love this site. They have celeb inspired outfits that will have you strutting your stuff like an A class Hollywood starlet in no time (and for half the price, bonus) !!

They have everything from Kim Kardashian’s jewellery range to the bandage dress, peplum style, coloured jeans, leather leggings, sequins, skulls, and runway sunglasses. Get your favourite celebs look in one click!

I have picked out just a few of my favourite pieces below. Enjoy!

Stay Fabulous!

Courtney xx

Ladies have you shopped at One Honey?

What items are you loving?

Share:

10 Comments

1. April 24, 2014 / 8:39 pm

I am sure this post has ouched all the internet users, its really really fastidious post onn building upp neew
    website.

2. April 29, 2014 / 5:22 am

First off I would like to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask iif you don’tmind.

I was curious to know how you centesr yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.
    I’ve had trouble clearing my mknd in getting myy ideas out there.
    I truly ddo takle pleasure in writing but iit just seems like the first
    10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to figure
    out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Thanks!

3. May 4, 2014 / 6:54 pm

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, itt seems as though you relied on tthe video to make your
    point. You clearly now what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you
    could be giving us something informatife to read?

4. June 3, 2014 / 8:25 pm

In December 2012, she was half way through her reconstructive procedure
    and has since become a symbol of hope for women suppressed by the Taliban,
    urging women to “never give up and don’t lose hope,” that “what happened, it’s part of me, part of my life and its all the time in my mind and with me. Calvert states, it requires a great deal of planning and preparation, as well as a lengthy recovery time (a three to five week hospital stay, with about six weeks of home rest prior to returning to work). Furthermore, you need to really feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you decide on.

5. June 7, 2014 / 11:53 pm

This will make your details simple and easy so that employer can go through it at first instance.
    In a photography business in particular, here are a number of items that are assets
    to be listed for your business. Accounting software should contain common features such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking,
    payroll, inventory control, time costing, job costing, fixed assets and conversions and updates and more.

6. Keep the mixture cooled and pat it on your
    lips as often as necessary. Having a well hydrated body is a sure way of having your
    energy levels high at all times. We don’t want to end up old and wrinkled
    because we spent every other day in a tanning booth.

7. August 1, 2014 / 11:04 pm

When I was 16 years old, I broke a bone in my foot and, rather than seeing a doctor or getting an x-ray, I continued walking on it for days.
    Choose a top that is loose but form fitting as some of
    the poses are inverted, which means that your head will come down below your hips and could cause your
    top to ride up. Your body will be moving in ways you are not used to, and you don’t want to be flashing
    too much skin to those around you.

8. Having pointed out the homonymity of the term “Elohim” we return to the
    question under consideration. Tantra teaches that lovemaking between a man and woman, when entered into with
    Awareness, is a gateway to both sexual and spiritual ecstasy.
    Your body will be moving in ways you are
    not used to, and you don’t want to be flashing too much skin to those around you.

9. August 10, 2014 / 8:26 am

items in their own particular view are clearly the actual ones which they will.
    – Oxybenzone – carcinogen and contributor to vascular disease, may affect the brain and nervous
    system in animals. Actually, once you get used to working with these tools, you’ll probably wonder how you ever lived without them.

10. August 15, 2014 / 5:31 am

Even frequent blow-drying at extreme heat or brushing
    obsessively can cause your hair to become extremely fragile causing
    it to break and fall out. When too much pressure
    is put on the hair over time it can speed up the hair shedding process, resulting in the loss of
    hairs already in the telogen phase. light of one wavelength, not of an entire spectrum like a light
    bulb.