Celebrity Style Inspiration…. Lauren Conrad

Lauren Conrad… You may know her as the young teenager from Laguna Beach or the stylish Vogue intern from The Hills but she is a lot more than this. Since finishing up on The Hills she has gone from strength to strength writing beauty and style books, designing fashion lines, endorsing make up products, blogging and much more!

Ever since hitting our screens it was obvious that Miss Conrad loved fashion and would one day do great things with it and boy has she proven us right! I love Lauren’s sense of style, she always looks put together and chic without looking like she has tried too hard.

Whether she is running around LA shopping or hitting the red carpet for an event she never puts a fashion foot forward. Always sporting her signature Chanel bag, gorgeous long locks, and fabulous clothes, what is not to love?!

Not only are Lauren’s outfit choices fabulous but her make up always looks impeccable, she has perfected that winged eye liner and is the envy of many woman around the world for getting that natural, fresh look.

Check out Lauren’s website for heaps of great tips on everything from fashion to organisation around the home.

Below are just a few of my favourite LC looks… Enjoy!

laurenConradFauxLeatherLeggingsTurquoiseBag

lauren conrad 051010

Lauren-Conrad-C-Wonder-Cheetah-Print-Silk-Shirt

lauren-conrad

Lauren-Conrad-in-Casual-Clothing-608x912

Lauren+Conrad+Lauren+Conrad+almost+fashion+h8ilTIeyrqix

Lauren-Conrad-2-NYFW-SS-13-420x630

Looking+Fashionable+Bryant+Park+kNGq19s4j21l

Mercedes-Benz Presents Fashion Week Spring 2010 People & Atmosphere – Day 7

the-hills-lauren-conrads-affordable-fashion-line-hits-kohls

1JdJSlhqjbM3fVvdZeSEDPOS_jpeg_600x0_R

Do you love Lauren’s style as much as I do?

What is your favourite fashion moment of hers?

signature

Share:

10 Comments

1. April 9, 2013 / 7:19 pm

I’ve always loved Lauren’s style, she’s just gorgeous. I love how she pulls off casual just as well as she pulls off cocktail or formal.

• April 11, 2013 / 10:48 am

So true Kelly! She does all sorts of styles so well and always looks so put together and gorgeous! She seems to keep getting better with age!

2. April 10, 2013 / 11:41 am

Is it wrong I have never heard of this lovely Lauren Conrad? She certainly is a stunner and some of those clothes are incredibly gorgeous.

Swinging by as part of #teamIBOT and leaving some fairy wishes and butterfly kisses

• April 11, 2013 / 10:46 am

Thanks for stopping by 🙂 Lauren is gorgeous, I love that her style is effortless and classy at the same time! Glad I could introduce you to her! Have a great day!

3. April 10, 2013 / 2:44 pm

She does always look nice, and not trash like lots of girls her age! But wardrobe aside, I just want her hair! she pulls of that balayage look perfectly with those long blonde loose curls!

• April 11, 2013 / 10:43 am

Isn’t her hair simply amazing?! I think it’s the envy of girls everywhere!

4. April 10, 2013 / 8:42 pm

Oh I love LC!! She’s always nailed it when it comes to the clothes, hair and makeup!

I’ve always wanted to master the liquid eyeliner…I always get one eye thicker than the other! x

• April 11, 2013 / 10:42 am

Haha that’s true, it’s always a challenge trying to get both eyes the same. I have a good liquid liner with a brush handle that’s in a bottle, that’s pretty easy to
      Apply! X

5. April 11, 2013 / 1:10 pm

She does always look great doesn’t she? Loved LC from the Hills. So addictive that show!!

• April 11, 2013 / 1:21 pm

So addictive, still have the box sets so whip them out every now and then for a sneaky fix! Loved watching her style evolve!